Friday, March 30, 2007

Yay Kevin!!!



Today is 100 days of sobriety! Yay!! I am so proud of my "Bob the Builder"!! hee-hee! Just remember - one day at a time! There are lots of people pulling for ya!!! Kudos to Kevin!

For new readers or a re-fresher go here. I had the best laid plans of us just being friends again when this happened b/c I thought it was the right thing to do! ha! I'm sure you have all figured out that I didn't follow my head on that one, I followed my heart instead. When I saw him for the first time since the relapse three days later, the instead relief I felt at being with him and everything else went away, I knew I was where I was supposed to be. And that is a good feeling!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are proud of you Kevin and will continue to keep you in our prayers. Love ya! Sandy

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all your hard work to get where you are today! Keep it up.....I know you can do it cause you have the cutest cheerleader rootin for you!
Peggy