Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Favorites

My Favorite Family PhotosThis one is our 5 generation picture from when I was a baby. I've always loved it because it has history. (and Granny's hair-do!)
This one is from before Bubby came along & my parents look like hippies! My Mom reminds me of Cher with the hair & I think she's beautiful! This one is from my Mom's surprise 50th birthday party last year. I hope I look that young at 50! (Pictured is me, Mom, Dad, and Bubby)


And last, this is one is actually in my header template. I love it b/c it's fun! We noticed my niece was posing for all the pictures, so we all decided to pose with her! Even Jax and Kevin got in this one! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so fun!!! I have some pics of my parents looking like hippies, isn't that fun?? Thanks for turning off WV for me. I have gotten those spam comments before, like 10 at once! BUT today I'm actually able to comment, so you can turn it back on!! LOL. Sorry!

Tasha said...

I love these pics...so sweet.

Lindsey said...

I love those pictures! Your parents are so cute together. What a fun fam!

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Wow, what wonderful photos, especially the earlier ones with the .. interesting hairstyles! I love it! Thanks for playing!