Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Crazy Cat? Spoiled Cat?


Meet Nala ~ the queen B of the household! She paces at the bottom of the bathroom cabinet whining and meowing until someone (me) PICKS her up and puts her on the counter. (well, in her defense, she is clumsy for a cat!! Sometimes it takes her two tries to jump on the bed at the night.) She will only drink from the tap OR a water bowl that she watches you fill up with fresh water - geez! I could be dangerous with anything other than fur kids! Look how I spoil these! ha! Anyway ~ I do get a kick at how she doesn't drink from the running water - look at it - she lets the water build up on top of her head and run down her face and then drinks! It's the craziest thing!!! But I giggle everytime!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! My cat is a freak about water too! Only fresh for her. BUT she would never let any water get on her head! We have a leak in the tub and she drinks from there, sometimes to be mean we turn on the shower and watch her jump, it's very funny!!