Saturday, March 24, 2007

Day 1 of Spring Break

All of you that know me - know I am a planner!! Can't help it! So - of course, I have a plan/goals for what I want to have done by the time Spring Break is over. Keep in mind that while this may be work to some - yard work to me is like therapy! I love working in my flowerbeds!!!
So - here are my goals and this blog is going to keep me honest b/c I'm going to check in daily with my progress!!
Goals:
  • mulch/weed all the flowerbeds
  • build the new flowerbed wall
  • fill the new bed with dirt
  • empty/clean out pond for Spring
  • FIND A HITCH for my Jeep!!
  • clean out the garage
  • get the carpets cleaned
  • mow!!
  • catch up on some movie/dvd watchin'

Here is what I have done today and last night:

  • emptied pond - debated installing new one, but left it alone
  • watched In Her Shoes with Camryn Diaz - it was pretty good!
  • weeded all the back flowerbeds
  • cleaned the garage (and killed 3 black widow spiders - yikes! Trip to Lowe's for Spider spray!!!)
  • cleaned up house for Kevin's visit tomorrow to help me build the new flowerbed (why I cleaned for him when he will mess it up within 2 minutes of walking in, I'm not sure! ha!)
  • most importantly, hired teenage lawn boy to mow this week!! hee-hee!
  • going to watch movie #2 now!

I LOVE SPRING BREAK!!!

0 comments: