Tuesday, March 20, 2007

All better now...

Yesterday was YUCK! I was lazy all day Sunday b/c I didn't really feel 100%. Then, yesterday it hit! Sick! At lunch, I sat at my desk thinking if I can just make it two more hours, I can lay down. I made it and CRASHED! I slept from 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon until 6:15am this morning. Now, I know I can sleep alot, but I can only pull that off when I am truly sick!! ha!

There is something going around b/c my classroom yesterday was sneezing, coughing, complaining that their little throats were hurting, all day....we used hand sanitizer like mad!! We've just got 3 more days to make it, and then Spring Break will cure us all! :-)

Anyone looking for a good family movie to watch with the kiddos? I did manage to watch Flicka with Tim McGraw on Sunday. I will be honest ~ it isn't great, but it IS a good family flick. No cuss words & a good, but predictable story line. And, Tim looks yummy for the Mom's! ha! Although, I think he needs to stick to singing and leave the acting alone (sorry Mom!). The horses in the movie are gorgeous and so is the scenery (not just of Tim either ~ the real landscape scenery!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling much better, sorry I woke you didn't know you were sick.
Peggy

Tasha said...

I will have to check the movie out...I bet hannah would love the horses.