Thursday, March 22, 2007

Friday Favorites

Favorite Smells
(b/c Lindsay over at My Splatter Painted Life posted about smells that bring back memories)
I have several favorite smells:
*Grandma's quilts - the best is when they still smell like Grandma's house. I tried not to wash mine for as long as I could!! I have 2 of my great-grandmother's and one of my Granny C's. I cherish them all & for a long time they held the scent of their houses, and just a sniff could take me back!
*Country Feed Stores - weird, I know! But, I love going in a feed store! The smell just makes me feel peaceful and makes me want to slow down! I guess it's country life vs. the fast-paced city life.
*puppy breath - all that needs to be said! I wish I could bottle that smell! LOL!
*Anyone grilling - oh yum! The taste buds start going!! and yet, it never inspires me to actually grill for myself! I am just envious of whoever is receiving the yummy grillin' I smell! :-)
*Last - a freshly mowed yard - even better if someone else did the work!
Happy Friday!!!!!
(Spring Break officially begins at 2:35 this afternoon!!)

0 comments: