Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spring Break Day 8



I usually don't post on Saturday, but since I'm journaling my Spring Break, here I am with only tomorrow left and then back to work! yikes!

In today's news ~ the classroom guinea pig survived the cats' stares and the dog drooling and staring intently! LOL! Nibbles, the pig, will arrive safely back to school on Monday morning!

The rain kept me in this morning and I got some more scrappin' done. However, this afternoon I sloshed (sp?) around in the mud with Peggy to dig up some plants and transplant them. I have now either split my iris' or killed them...we will soon see! :-)

In today's BIGGEST news ~ saved the best for last ~ Mom called this morning to say we have a baby horse!!!! YIPPEEE!! A filly (which means it's a girl - I only recently learned this!) The scary part is that Mom and Autumn made a deal before it was born ~ if it was a boy, Mom got to name it & if it was a girl, Autumn got to name it. Oh boy ~ keep in mind, Autumn has a cat named Colorful Blacky b/c it is black with some color on it & an UGLY (sorry!) dog named Black Beauty! LOL! I am going to see the baby tomorrow and will post pics as soon as I get home!

0 comments: