Friday, January 05, 2007

5 Things You May Not Know About Me...

Another tag topic from Lindsay's blog that looks fun!
Here goes:
1. I sleep with a night light. Yep - it started once I moved into this new house (not new anymore been 2 1/2 years). And now, I can't sleep unless I have some sort of light. Crazy!
2. I am a car snob! Don't know how that happened either!! I mean my first car was a Ford Pinto that costs Dad $75 & I've had some bad car stories! But somehow over the years, I became a car snob! A man in a black yukon with a dog hanging out the passenger window is just really is sexy to me! ha!
3. I am a taxi service to my neighborhood kids. Just took one to basketball practice & will pick him back up in about 30 min. When their parents get in a bind, they know they can just ask me, I'll take 'em. (and I don't mind!)
4. I wear contacts. This always freaks out my kids at school. I can't see very far away at all without them! And I feel like a big geek in my glasses, so I really only wear them at home.
5. I LOVE to eat! I am not one of those girls that eats a salad and picks at her food. If I go out to eat, I am getting my money's worth! ha! I am a meat and potatoes girl, BUT I don't like my food to touch. I'm weird! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A night light r u seriuos!?!?! I am also very thankful for your taxi service!! I will talk 2 u l8tr

Lori said...

Yes - a night light! Really it's for Jax - he's afraid of the dark! HA!

See you tonight I'm sure! :-)

Lindsay said...

I have a night light too... but it is inthe kitchen between my room and Trav's but I still can not sleep in the complete darkness.
I'm a SCARDY CAT!

Christine Faber said...

I found your site through Mandi's Great Dane Addict blog. Your site is cute and I LOVE the picture of the dog & cat sleeping on the couch, it's priceless!