Thursday, January 18, 2007

Weekend Plans?

Any exciting weekend plans? I heard on the news it is opening weekend at Oaklawn!! That means my birthday is getting near & every year me & the girls head to Hot Springs for some fun! This year we are having a hard time with schedules though! ha! Anyway - the picture is us last year (my Aunt Kim, me, Peggy, my Mom, and Sandy). I think Mom and Kim always win!!! It sure isn't me, but I have fun! Looking forward to the trip again this year!!
My excitement for this weekend will be waiting on the cable guy ~ he'll be here between 8 am and noon! I love how they do that to ya! If the weather isn't yucky, on Sunday, I am volunteering with the Boxer Rescue to take some doggies to Petsmart to hopefully generate interest in finding them forever homes!! However, they are calling for some winter mix! Yuck! As a teacher I always get to stay home in that stuff!!! ha! And of course, the one time I don't want bad weather b/c it's teacher workday on Monday, it will probably snow!!
Everyone have a great weekend! I hope next week is as peaceful as this week in my classroom!! :-)

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love girls days together!!!