Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Basketball Saturday

Ethan - Kevin's 13 year old nephew
Austin - Kevin's 10 year old nephew (dark blue)
Having two or more kids must get challenging at times! I wouldn't know b/c so far I've stuck to just dogs & cats! ha! Saturday, I met up with Kevin's family in Searcy b/c both of his sister's boys were having basketball games all day. The schedule was insane! Ethan is on two different leagues and one was in a tournament!! It was a good day to witness the benefits of having an only child! ha!
*on another subject: (b/c I know how some of you get a kick out of my school stories!)
I had my troubled student today walk up to a girl in the class & show her a picture from a book with two rabbits mating. He pointed to the picture and told her "this is what I'm going to do to you and your friend." This is a child who has only been back from suspension for two days!!! URGH! He did pick one of my sassy girls though who promptly replied with hands on her hips, "no you are NOT! I don't even like you!" Phone calls home already! Welcome back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally back in touch with the world. Dial up is a bi***! You were a good sport and I'm glad you enjoy the boys as much as you do. Even though its totally obvious that Austin is your favorite.

Lori said...

Only b/c he's just like his Uncle Bubba! :-)

Lindsay said...

you are so sweet to go to the kiddos basketball games....
i personally HATE basketball!!!