Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

It's the first day of the new year & that means time for new year's resolutions!! I'm going to be realistic with mine! I am actually continuing the ones from last year b/c I only just got a good handle on them in the past month! ha!

For 2007 I will:
*not smoke!! (today marks 3 weeks of no smoking! I am on my way!!)
*find a small church to start attending
*keep on living life, enjoying the journey, and giggling daily!!!!

I have to say even with a few bumps in the road (and hey, that is what keeps life interesting!), last year was a good year for me! I am happy, healthy, independent, have a great family & awesome friends! Can't wait to see what 2007 has in store for me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lori can u get me new a templte?!?!
I need 1 different than the ones they have here!! I will call 2 morrow 2 talk about it!!

wuv ya lots!!

p.s. shontel says hi!!

p.s.s I did not know you kevin got back toghtr !?!
I am so happy!!!!

Lori said...

Taylar - I'll see you this afternoon to help with your blog (what I can!!) ha!

Hi Shontel! :-)

And...I'll try to answer your Kevin question in today's post! How's that?