Sunday, January 14, 2007

Bob the Builder?


Or prison work release program? HA!


Kevin is starting his new job as a fork-lift driver tomorrow (Monday)!! hee-hee! You know I had to tease him about it, so when I showed up on Friday, he had on his work clothes (to impress me I'm sure! ha!) First pair of steel-toed boots this boy has ever known! He thinks this job with required over-time is going to be fun ~ I'll let ya know if he's still smiling by the end of the week!

Seriously, he is doing pretty good. He has a no-nonsense sponsor, great support, and now a job to keep him busy!! We are all very hopeful that he is on the path to recovery!!

I'll be pulling for ya this week Kevin! (but giggling at the same time picturing you driving a fork-lift!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Kevin's new look. I'm glad he is doing well.

Lindsay said...

hahahahaaaa, love it!
Bob the buider!!! hahahahaaa

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo, go Kevin, go Kevin, sounds like you are doing well