Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ramblings...

My work week is stressing me out!! I gotta tell ya, if I win the lottery tonight, I am going into the office tomorrow & saying, "I'll stay if you remove child A, child B, and child C from my room." I can just imagine the teaching I could do then! The test scores would rock & my sanity would be intact!!
Short version of today: One of my boys got into a fight on the playground & when the teacher's aide went to break it up, he swung at her. She had to restain him and send kids for the security guard. Then he swung at the security guard! Ended up in the office...yada, yada...DIDN'T GET SENT HOME! Big message here to ALL the kids who saw it happen!! And the highlight of my day was one parent in my room was turned in for neglect. It's only the 3rd day back & I'm exhausted!!
Since I'm on frustrating or stressful subjects - here's another one (and please send advice on this if you have it!): Since Rocky died, Jax has started having accidents in the house. I am taking him to the vet tomorrow to rule out UTI or anything medical. I don't think it is that b/c he can hold it for 10 hours at night when I'm home. But he gets upset when I leave and goes tinkle in the house. This is really on my last nerve!! I can't get him a new buddy b/c he hates other dogs. What the heck am I supposed to do? Does anyone have a doggy door or advice on that? I was thinking of trying that. Anyway - I'm READY FOR FRIDAY!!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Lori--

I SO feel your pain and frustration!! That was my school year last year EVERY DAY. This year is way different and I'm so thankful for that. But I know exactly how you feel! Friday is getting closer!