Thursday, January 04, 2007

Progress...

Caught 'em!! Simba has been trying to buddy up with Jax. (Simba & Rocky were big buds!!) I know that Jax and Simba are both lonely without Rocky, but Jax just wasn't having it. This past weekend at the kennel must have him rethinking things! ha!
Happy Weekend Everyone!! :-) This is my last weekend before the kids are back on Monday. Then the real world hits!! urgh! UNLESS, I win that lottery Saturday night! ha! (In which case I won't blog for awhile b/c I'll be on an extended vacation!!)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh now that is too cute!
Sasha & Stanley are the odd couple in my house! I have tons of pictures like that too

Anonymous said...

Simba looks as big as Jax in this photo!

Lori said...

Bad angle - he said his butt looked big! ha!

Anonymous said...

Tell Simba that my pics all turn out that way too, must be the cameras...