Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Best & Worst of 2006:
(in no certain order!!)
Starting with worst so we end on a good note! :-)
Worst of 2006:
1. Having to put my beloved Rocky to sleep (one of the hardest things I've ever had to do!)
2. Jax having to have surgery almost immediately after losing Rocky. I was afraid I was losing both my boys at the same time!
3. Throwing my back completely out this summer and not being able to move!! That was painful!
4. Breaking up is hard to do ~ enough said!
5. Kevin's relapse
Best of 2006:
(the good stuff!!)
6. SUMMER ~ I had the best, carefree summer & made lots of neat new friends!
7. Watching Mom & Autumn together at the horse shows!
8. Having turkey day on my new deck instead of the garage ~ compliments of all my hard workers who volunteered to help!
9. Scrapbook nights with my girls every last Friday of the month ~ always look forward to those girls' nights!
10. Getting a CUTE physical therapist when my back went out (that was the joy in that journey! ha!)
11. Reconnecting with two of my oldest friends after a lapse of losing touch ~ Todd & Kevin.
12. Winning Teacher of the Year at the end of the school year.
13. Finding that I can open myself up to the possibility of "happy ever after" after all...


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

the first ones are overly SAD Lori, I am so sorry...
but then you ended on a happy note so it was better!
My TT was a little sappy, I was so tired yesterday I couldnt think ARGH!

Anonymous said...

i can not wait 2 start!!!

Anonymous said...

I AM THE ONE WHO SENT THE MONEY!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who you are, but could you send me some too?