Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Good start!

Technically today was the start of the week b/c we were out yesterday for MLK day. AND....drum roll......they had a good day today!!! I am hoping that I am not jinxing the rest of the week, but we actually made it through the day without drama!! No fits!!! No fights!!! We can do it! The worst thing today was talking & I can handle that. As a matter of fact, the girl who kept yappin' all day left me a note at the end of the day:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Will you forgive me
for acting a fool?
Hee-hee! Cute!!
In other good news, I was brave enough to talk to the 2nd grade teachers today. They assure me that if I can make it through this bunch, next year will be a breeze. YIPPEE!! Maybe I can stay one more year. I'd really like to b/c then after that, I want to move into a library spot anyway.
Speaking of library spot...my only grief in the past two days has been trying to get the Centra program installed and running on my computer! URGH! I have to have it for my masters class this semester. It is really driving me crazy!! And, of course, the help desk isn't available when you call! Computers!!!
In funny news (I thought so, but Kevin probably didn't): Within an hour of the city slicker driving a fork-lift yesterday, he got it stuck! LOL! They had to come pull him out!! And yes, the good 'ole boys were having a good laugh! :-) He did manage to work a 13 hour day outside in the COLD, COLD weather yesterday. Not sure how fun he is thinking this is now - but he is earning some money!!
Ok - gotta try to get this darn computer going before Thursday night's class!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute poem!
i am so glad you adn Lindsey have become friend... she is a babe!