Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekend Wrap-Up!


Friday Night ~ I settled in for a good chic flick (The Wedding Date) & cuddled up with the dog on the couch. It was the first of many ideas to avoid working on my master's project that is hanging over my head!! The movie was a good, predictable girly movie.



Saturday ~ slept in (gotta love sleepin' in!!). Then went shopping with Peggy all day. I got some cute spring shirts, jeans, and even a few skirts for church. I hate wearing skirts, but don't like wearing pants to church, so my skirt supply is low. Anyway , we took a shopping detour and watched Sydney in her cheerleading competition. They won first place!! Congrats!! The tumbling these girls do at such a young age is amazing!!! I can't wait to see what they can do by the time they are teenagers! After cheerleading - was more shopping!! So - I should be able to manage looking cute for my picture at the horse races next weekend when I win all the money! ha!



Sunday ~ big day of avoiding master's work!! But the most exciting part of today was .....I am now officially the owner of my own pop-up camper!! YAY! I know I will love it once I learn all the in's and out's of putting her up. Although, anyone who needs a good laugh, could just camp next door to me and watch me try to crank the thing up! I need to start working out now! Well...here she is...along with Scott saying goodbye! Thanks Scott!!!
All I need is a hitch on my car now and I'm in business!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've never been in a pop up camper, it looks really nice inside! Who would have known there was that much room? Cool! And a good chick flick always makes for a good weekend! Especially if there's crying and a happy ending.

Lindsey said...

I love it that you avoided Masters work AND bought a camper. You and I are so much alike!! Way to procrastinate and spend time SPENDING money!! I love it!