Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring Break Day 7

Today was planting day...the best part! I'm not finished, but I got it started. I did some transplants along the front and a few bulbs. I planted a few bushes along the back. The only purchases left to make are two crape myrtles along the back on either side of the windows. The rest I will split plants and transplant some stuff in. After planting, I did some clean up b/c it's supposed to rain tomorrow and trap me inside!! urgh!
Here's a picture from the front of the house. I always wanted a front porch ~ doesn't it just say "welcome"? You can't see my potted plants by the garage or on the front porch ~ guess you'd have to stop by and visit for that! hint hint!
Think he'd make a good farm dog? LOL!
(oh Mom, no need to tell Dad about this either!)
Gotta get ready for scrapbookin' tonight ~ having a house full! FUN!!!
And by the way, I am in MAJOR denial that my Spring Break is almost over!!!

1 comments:

Angel said...

I am LOVING all the work you have done! WOW! Great job! You have an adorable house too! It's nice!