Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring Break Day 4

Today was a fun day with no hard labor!! (to make up for the work I have planned the next two days! ha!) First thing this morning, the carpet folks came and cleaned the carpets - yay!! Now Jax's accidents are a thing of the past and the carpets are restored to normal! Then, I headed to Newport to have lunch with Mom and borrow the parents 'farm' truck for a few days!! Look at that truck ~ it's HUGE!!! I owed the road today!! Hopefully, while my Jeep is at their house, my Dad will be inspired to install my hitch for me. (Mom may have to help him along with some encouragement though!) Anyway - Mom and I had a good lunch (by the way ~ thanks for lunch Mom!!), and I picked up some tamales from Lachey's for scrapbook night Friday night. If you are ever driving through Newport, stop at Lachey's and get some tamales ~ YUM!!
Wish me luck driving this big 'ole truck for a few days and hauling dirt and mulch around!!


3 comments:

L said...

"Give me a give me a give me a redneck girl"
J/K! I'm jealous of all the yard doins your getting done - can't wait till Friday to check it all out!

Tasha said...

Yum tamales! have fun in that big ole truck!

Angel said...

I LOVE big trucks and tamales. Lucky for me hubby owns a truck and my MIL is Mexican (hubs whole family is) and I get homemade tamales every year!

Go ahead... be jealous.