Thursday, March 15, 2007

Friday Favorites

A Recent Favorite Memory...
It was just a regular weeknight in December. Kevin & I
put on our PJ bottoms and headed to Starbucks for
coffee. (If I could spell what I get, I'd put it in here! ha!

I know it includes carmel though! YUM!) Then...we were
set to drive around and look at Christmas lights!! We laughed,
talked, compared the houses, talked about what we liked
about each house, and giggled. You know how I love to giggle.
Looking at Christmas lights is one of my favorite parts of the
holiday season. It was a simple night, but the best part of it
was realizing I had a partner in my life that also enjoyed doing the
goofy or simple things. It wasn't a chore for him to
spend time with me driving around looking at
Christmas lights. And I'm sure exactly what it is about this night that stands out in my mind. I just know that when I look back on that night, I
smile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love today's blog. Isn't it awesome that just being together and doing something easy like this is so must fun! Hope you two continue to enjoy the little things that make each other happy.

Lindsey said...

THat is such a sweet memory. It's so nice to have a partner like that....and when you enjoy doing the tiniest of things, they make such a BIG difference. You two are the cutest!