Wednesday, March 07, 2007

College Dayz...

Ok Kevin - ask if I have pics of us in college and you will receive. (Wonder how long before you see them since you are such a faithful reader!! That was sarcastic! hee-hee!) The one above is one of my favorites. I had wrecked my car on the way to work, & it was a Razorback game night. (so of course I couldn't make it to work!) You came over to check on me.
This one was one of your fraternity parties. You wore that hat all night!
Somehow you remembered this one - I think it is the one you requested. We were both on our way to Homecoming and ran into each other. It was my Senior year....what was it for you? heee-heee!
Just hangin' out at the apartment. I'm sure you hit on Courtney! :-)
And lastly, the picture you asked me if I had of your battle scar. This was a Razorback basketball night. You got all the sympathy from the ladies. I remember you telling us you got into a fight, and we should see the other guy (that is your reckless version). Is the real version reckless or clumsy?
I have managed to leave enough comments in here to get a rise out of you - a true test to see how long before you log on! ha!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWww look how cute you guys were!!! Aren't you dying to call him and tell him you posted instead of waiting for him to discover them on his own??

Lori said...

HaaaHaaa! I have...but I bet we still wait! :-)

Anonymous said...

Here I am! Love the pics. Of course I wasn't going to tell ya'll the truth about my face, I wanted some sympathy lovin'! But, you both left with other men. Floosies!

Oh man, I miss that flannel shirt i was wearing with the sombrero. That was my favorite of all time!

Lori said...

You probably still have it somewhere...I'm sure it's just misplaced Mr. Messy! :-)

Floosie - HA! Maybe we just didn't believe your story...

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, I thought maybe Courtney hit back after you hit on her Kevin.....you sure a girl didn't give that eye?