Thursday, January 29, 2009

Call a Plumber....or NOT!

I seriously doubt anyone else could make changing the seal on a toilet fun besides my awesome cousins! No need to call a plumber for a leaking toilet when you've got handy cousin's like mine! We laughed & had a good 'ole time...once we got past the yuck part! ha!
And, you know there were plumber's crack jokes...
"Ok...seriously, we are listening now Tanner...what are you trying to do?"
I promised Sandy I wouldn't post any pictures of her (after all, she was sick AND fixing my toilet! What a friend!). But really, she did all the work. She taught herself on the internet how to change the seal when it happened at her house. Way to go Sandy! So, for all your toilet needs, just call her! heehee!
Thank you Sandy and Tanner for helping me out. And, of course, for all the belly laughs! Love you both!

6 comments:

Trina said...

I absolutely LOVE the pic of you laughing. Very contagious!! There is nothing better than having good friends or cousins that can make something "NOT SO GLAMOUROUS" fun!!

Give me your sick cousin's number and I'm sure I can keep her busy with some unappealing jobs over here too. I mean I always love a good laugh!

Tasha said...

Your picture really made me laugh out loud...Thanks for lifting my day and making me smile...

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm....okay. I seriously need to go play with my toilet. You are having way too much fun!! (I'm trying to picture this scrapbook layout...hmmmmm)

Lindsey said...

Hilarious!! Love the crack, and Jax of course in there sniffin'!!

Steff said...

That picture of you laughing is wonderful! I can just hear it...did he know you were taking a picture of his crack?!

It reminds me of that episode of Designing Women where Rusty has his crack showing all the time. Mary Jo finally asks him and he says it is because the tool belt is so heavy it pulls it down. :)

Good times!

Lori said...

He didn't know in the first one until it was too late...after that, he was on to us! ha!