Sunday, January 04, 2009

Boo-Hiss!

I cannot believe that my vacation is over and tomorrow I have to actually earn my paycheck! It went FAST! I am really going to have a hard time getting my sleep back on schedule and imagine I may be a bit cranky tomorrow! I had to get up this morning to go see Kevin at John 3:16 and last night I could NOT make myself go to sleep. I have been bright eyed the past two nights until 2 am!!! On the positive side of that, I got out my Will & Grace DVD's and have giggled until 2 am! I miss Will & Grace...
Besides having to go back to work tomorrow and having insomnia, somehow today's visit went all wrong. It was great up until the last hour and then it turned into one of those conversations where you want a rewind button so you can see where it took a wrong turn. Everything I said, he misunderstood and everything he said, I misunderstood. And, visiting time was up and now we can't talk about it until next week or in letters. Jeez!
Soooo....Boo-Hiss!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

That must be incredibly hard to have to wait until next week to finish up the conversation....Ugh! Hang in there. I'm sure the distraction of the kids this week will help out your thinking....and maybe some more Will&Grace!