Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson

Preface from the author: Dear Reader, I want to teach you how to pray a daring prayer that God always answers. It is brief - only one sentence with four parts - and tucked away in the Bible, but I believe it contains the key to a life of extraordinary favor with God.
This petition has radically changed what I expect from God and what I experience every day by His power. In fact, thousands of believers who are appying its truths are seeing miracles happen on a regular basis.

What I thought: Before reading this, I always felt a felt it was selfish to pray for myself but had no problem praying for others. I would recommend anyone to read this...I read it as my Bible companion for the past week. It has really made me think about my prayer life.

0 comments: