Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kid Talk

Here is a good funny for you ~ I was told that there was some inappropriate conversations taking place in the cafeteria at the table with my class. So, in case, you weren't aware, teachers are also investigators. We have to get to the bottom of all of these situations all while trying to teach...but anyway, I start calling a few kids one at a time into the hall to question them. And here is one of the conversations that made me giggle inside, because I couldn't show my expressions to the kid.

Me to girl student: Did you hear any of the boys talking about inappropriate things at lunch?

girl student: oh, yes ma'am

Me: What did they say?

girl student : well, Ms. J, they were talking about balls. And, not the good kind.

Heehee! Not the good kind!

3 comments:

L said...

Wooohooo....Oh my.....I think tears are running down my face from laughing so hard!!!! Thanks - I needed that this morning!

Anonymous said...

Not good at age 7 -- maybe she'll change her mind at 27! LOL (Oh my, I shouldn't have said that!)

Tasha said...

honestly though? When it comes to "boys" is there ever a good kind!LOL