Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I can't think of a cute title...

Moving on to my 4th book of the year already ... I hope I keep this up!! Thank you Jill for your fab idea to grade papers from 2:30 to 3:00 everyday and not bring work home. Now, I have time to do what I like to do instead of grade, grade, grade!!
See how behind I am ~ this is my shelf (and they sort of pile over onto another shelf too) of books waiting to be read: I am not going to lie to you, I am probably going back to a good old mystery after that last book I read (see post below). I have been really missing Kevin the past few days even more than I normally do. Reading a love story that makes me bawl at the end didn't help matters! I know we only have about 8 weeks to go, but I am ready to have my best friend back. It is almost bittersweet that he comes home in 8 weeks, because after a few weeks home, he is going back to Batesville for 2 months for a job that will allow him to give back to the ministry. Of course, I think it's great he gets to give back. And, I am grateful beyond words for what the ministry has done for us and for him. But, I can still have moments where I want him home to laugh with, watch tv with, piddle in the yard with, take road trips to nowhere with, cook with...oh wait, I mean him cook for ME! heehee! I just miss my Big Bear, and I miss him even more when I think about how it's going to be even better than before when he comes home.

1 comments:

Tasha said...

wow only 8 weeks to go..hang in there girl. Its all worth it in the end