Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

First of all, this week FLEW by and followed with a nice, quiet family weekend!
Friday night, I went to dinner with big 'ole group of family to say bye to my cousin who is leaving for college (actually left today). But he is only about an hour away...still, his Mom, one of my BFF's, now has an empty nest. Poor Peggy! Maybe she'll get all caught up on scrappin' now! You gotta think of the positives! :-) We are good at that - we managed to have TWO go out to eat to say good-bye to Jared nights this week! ha!
Saturday, I met my Bubby and Mom in Conway to watch my niece, Autumn in her first Upward Basketball game. It was great! Lots of laughs!! They were a little lost at first but actually ended up coming back to only lose by 2 points! Then we went to eat and shop a little.
See the basketball hair:
Thank goodness she isn't a girlie girl!! ha!
And I wrapped up the weekend by starting a new book and spending some quality time curled up with Jax reading. And, of course, I went to see Kevin today!!
Hope everyone else had a good weekend too! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatcha reading now?

Anonymous said...

Only a really BEAUTIFUL girl could look so great even with basketball hair! She's gorgeous! Sounds like a fantastic weekend.