Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy Days Ahead...

Well, my Master's classes start back this Saturday, and when I put everything on my calendar....LOOK OUT! Not one free weekend until the first of March! Yikes!! I better sleep in and enjoy my day off Monday for MLK Jr. Day, because I won't get to sleep in again for awhile. Unless, we get a snow day sometime... :-)
This is my last class on Saturday's though...whew! I'll let you know after Saturday, but I heard this class won't be too bad. Fingers crossed!! After having two months off from taking classes, it is going to take a bit to get me back in the groove. I just have to keep saying, 'only three to go, only three to go'.
Besides classes, there are Autumn's basketball games (fun), fundraisers at John 3:16 (fun), and are you ready for this one???? A FULL weekend of SCRAPBOOKING at a scrapbook retreat in Hot Springs with 3 other scrappin' buddies (double fun!). Yep, life is busy, but life is GOOD!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Email me more about this weekend retreat.....
Michelle

Lori said...

It's in your inbox now! :-)

L said...

A full scrappin weekend!!! Wow - where are you guys going?

Tasha said...

HOT Springs???!!!!That sounds awesome. I need some HOT springs up here. LOL