Sunday, February 01, 2009

My scrap girls ROCK!

Friday was scrap night and they surprised me with a YUMMY birthday cake. So begins the start of my birthday WEEK. Ha! (Although, I am not too pumped about being 36...how did that happen? So, if anyone asks, I am 29 ~ again!) I only managed to scrap 2 pages Friday night...a record worst for me. Must be the age thing! Or, maybe I'm saving up for my full weekend of scrapbooking that is coming up! woohoo!
Oh, and my actual birthday isn't until Sunday the 8th. I have a week left of my mid-30's. Doesn't 36 seem too close to 40??? Don't answer that!

6 comments:

Becca B. said...

Man...36. Thats pretty old! LOL, just kidding girl! You know I love you!

Tasha said...

You know compared to me you are, like ancient, but I still kinda like ya...KIDDING, you don't look a day over 25 and are beautiful...And that I am not kidding. Love ya :) (as I am ducking waiting for the blow to the back of my head from you)

Lori said...

Ok girls - it's all fun and games when you are like 19!! Your turn will come!!
And, I love you even though you don't have the sense not to mess with us old folks! LOL!

L said...

Wow - sorry we missed out on that yummy cake!!! Happy almost birthday girl!

Anonymous said...

Well I am 41....so....SHUT UP!! Happy early birthday! I've always wanted your scrapbook friends for myself, so now I'm really jealous knowing they come with cake!!

Lindsey said...

You don't look a day over 27 AND I MEAN THAT!!! Happy almost bday girl!!!