Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I lost AGAIN!

Remember this fight I lost at Thanksgiving with my teenage cousin, Tanner:
Well, weeks ago, I got silly string and have had it in my purse for just the right moment to pay him back. It would have worked too, IF I weren't clumsy!! I mean, what was I thinking running at full speed carrying a purse in one hand and silly string in another and trying to navigate stepping off a curve?!?
Oh yes, you guessed it, I busted it and I busted it good and hard on the pavement in the parking lot at TaMolly's. I have skinned up knees, an elbow, and both hands to prove it. So, that is 2 points for Tanner and 0 points for me.
But, I have to admit it was good for a laugh. I have thought about it several times tonight and just started giggling....now, I am going to take some back and body and go to bed!! I may not be able to move tomorrow! LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling today, old lady? (I can only call you that because I'm a lot older, but I know better than to pick fights with 15 year old boys!) Hope you are not too sore :)

Love ya

Anonymous said...

Eeeek...
Tanner so has it coming! She'll get you next time!

Becca B. said...

You crack me up!

Woo Pig Brewey! said...

heh heh nice... wish there was a video.