Wednesday, February 25, 2009

As Requested...scrap pages!

*Back to the old blog look today...no more wishing for snow. Now I want Spring!
I had a request for pictures of scrap pages completed over the weekend...now who am I to deny a request? Especially about one of my favorite topics! So, here are some of my favorites from the weekend (some are blurry but that's ok...you can't read my journaling...heehee!): Favorite title goes to "RV there yet?" Thanks Sandy for that one! I liked the bling music notes and the color for this one - plus the pics were fun:
Although, it doesn't show, I worked hardest on this one because I wanted it to be good. We were each given the same 3 pieces of paper & had to design a page with them. It was really neat to see how no two pages looked alike, but all were with the same paper. I was proud of this because I made my own tag and used a big bite for the first time to put an eyelet in my tag. How's that for scrappin' terminology 101! ha! (Oh, the tag says To: The kids of John 3:16 ministry From: Santa aka Kevin)
This one is just fun because Christmas card photos are one of my favorite parts of the season. My friend, Carey's kiddo, just makes the whole thing. Look at that cute Santa face!! This one was obviously just plain ole sentimental... I journaled about our journey to John 3:16.These are AWESOME letters that Peggy discovered at Wally World - they come in a booklet that looks like a paper pack, but each page is big colorful letters. Love them!

This one I just loved the paper and the sparkle stickers for Shena's name...plus, I used staples for the first time on a scrap page for the ribbons.
And last, this one I love the simplicity and the quote...at the top it says, "Often attempted, never mastered..." Then the bottom is stamped Christmas Card Photo.And there you have it... Keep the pages simple is my motto!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, they are all so great - but my personal favorites have to be the music layout, the Christmas cards layout with the cute Santa face, and the horse layout. I am so definitely going to Wal-Mart to find those letters, and the title of "RV We There Yet?" is just perfect! Thanks for sharing these, I love to see scrap layouts so I can steal your ideas IF I can ever find time to get back into scrapping.