Sunday, March 01, 2009

2 weeks!!

In two short weeks Kevin will be home! woohoo! I brought home the first carload of stuff today - yippee!! It was so good to see him...with me missing visiting last week because of the scrap retreat, well, it made for a long two weeks no matter how much I needed a girls weekend! The moment I saw him all my stress and worries were gone...he really is my bestest friend and soulmate and I am so ready to have his messy self home! ha!

On another note, only two more Saturday classes for my Master's class - thank goodness! I have one class on the 14th and a big project due that day. urgh! Then, April 4th is the final. I looked at the summer schedule and both classes I need to finish ARE being offered. Unfortunately, one is first session and one is second session, so I'll have to be class all summer, but I am going to try to get in because I am ready to be DONE! Wish me luck that they don't fill up before I get in!! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Kevin's mess!! Bring it home! Maybe I should put my own man out for a while so I can better appreciate HIS clutter!

Anonymous said...

P.S. How do you like my new little avatar over there ---> ??? Not quite as cute as the cartoon I had, but it's the best I can do these days!

Lindsey said...

Bring on the messes!!!! I know how they tend to be...you hate the messes when they are there, and then when they aren't you miss 'em. Boys.....we love them anyway! I'm so glad there's only 2 weeks left! I bet Kevin is too!