Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anyone else need a break?

I would just like a day to sleep in please!! ha! Sometimes life gets crazy busy!!
And, I am just trying to get things done (like papers graded and edline updated - all the stuff I won't want to worry with next week). Why? Because my man is coming home!!! heehee! 3 days peoples! 3 days! I mailed my last letter today!! woo0hoo! I also ate tamales out of a can tonight because when Kevin gets home, he thinks all that food is gross. I mean, I heated it up first...unlike when I eat pork and beans straight out of the can. ha! He hates that! So, I'm getting in the last of my "yucky, unhealthy" food. :-)
I am about to catch up on everyone's blog too. Last night, I had dinner with my friend with the twin girls. Adorable!! Although, I have NO clue how she keeps up with them at all. And, I don't think I am cut out for this Mom business unless I can order a 2 or 3 year old. Ha!
Ok...gotta check blogs...Thanks for any and all Audrey prayers. Check out her blog in my sidebar for updates. She has made it through her heart surgery with flying colors! Another woo-hoo!



And, last, a shout-out to my parents - Happy 33rd Anniversary!!! (on Friday) I love you both!! Aren't they cute?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

party, party, PARTY!!! 3 days! That's great!!!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Lindsey said...

Cute!!!!! 33 years...what an accomplishment! 3 more days!

Anonymous said...

If we could mail-order toddlers, I would have had 12 kids!!!! LOL

Happy Anny to your cute parents!

...and get up and do your jiggy dance, it's now only TWO days until Kevin comes home! Jiggy-jiggy!!!

L said...

What a great pic of your mom and dad! How happy are you that your man will be home this weekend - woo hoo for you sista!