Thursday, March 05, 2009

Back soon...

I am really swamped and trying to stay on task with this master's project (not an easy task but I am almost finished). So, in the meantime...head on over to some of my fav blogs and show some love...

Go see Tasha at www.cheeka-beeka.blogspot.com. She has some sick kiddo's right with ear infections and poor Tasha is about to be a crazed mom! :-)

Go see Lindsey at www.craftylou.blogspot.com. She is now 6 months pregnant....time flies!

For gorgeous farm photos if you are an animal lover like me go to www.foodiefarmgirl.blogspot.com. She is a city girl who moved to the country and has some amazing stories and pictures.

Go to www.audreyphelan.blogspot.com and give some prayers and support for a friend's grand-daughter. She is having heart surgery on the 10th of this month and is only 3 years old.

Don't be afraid to leave comments when you visit their blogs! :-)
And, there are lots more good ones in my sidebar...check 'em out! Just don't forget to come back here too!heehee!
In case you are counting, 10 days until Kevin's home!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

have fun on your masterswork...UGH I do not miss school work

Thanks for the shout out

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna pretend I didn't notice you totally left me out on your highlights. Hmmmph!! Get yourself unbusy, woman. We miss you when you're gone!