Monday, March 09, 2009

In case you were wondering...

...there are only 6 more days until Kevin comes home. I know you are ALL counting down the days too (if only so I will shut-up about it!) It is going to be a little strange at first...I am jittery nervous like a first date or something. ha! We are so blessed to get to wipe the slate clean and start over fresh. (Not that anyone would want to go through what we did to get here! ha!) He has already asked what I want to eat the first week he is home. I am working on my menu...the weight is about to pack back on! ha! And, the grocery bill is about to go WAAAAY back up!! But it's all good! :-)

Now, I have to go put the finishing touches on my Master's project and be done with it! woohoo!

Don't forget to say a prayer for Audrey's surgery in the morning!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Yipee! I am counting down with you!