Sunday, February 08, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

My birthday weekend can be summed up in 3 words: laughter, family, and FUN!
I will give you the run-down in short version. Friday night, my Bubby & I went to Conway to watch Autumn play basketball. It was nice to just be me and Bubby. Quite honestly, we haven't had the best relationship in the past few years, and I hope this is the beginnings of a newer, healthier one. He even took me out to eat dinner after the game AND he treated! I would say we are off to a great start! ha!
Saturday, I got to sleep in for the first time in forever! Then, me, Sandy, and Peggy headed out for a day of scrapbook shopping...no bargains were found (oh, except our cool new shades), but we had lots of laughs. And, no one fell down! LOL!
Then, today (my actual birthday - I tend to celebrate for a week instead of day) I went to see Kevin. My mom, his parents and Kevin's nephew joined us at the service. His Mom brought me the biggest birthday cake EVER! Just look at all that chocolate!! "Don't worry kid - there's plenty! I'll share!" HA!

And, Kevin made me a HUGE birthday cookie! Isn't he sweet?

Oh, it's good to be 29....again!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Happy "29th" Birthday girl...You look great

Anonymous said...

Cake...cookies...friends...relatives...shopping...free meal...and Kevin -- what's NOT to love about this birthday??? Happy 29th!

Anonymous said...

We are so crunk - fur shizzle. Tee hee.

Trina said...

First of all Happy Belated Birthday Girlie!! woohooo another year is ALWAYS good!!

Ummmm that cake is ridiculously big and PERFECT...hahaha But the cookie would have been something I would stow by my bed and nibble on for weeks on end...Yeah there would be crumbs in my bed...but it would be MY birthday...hahaha

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday you!! That picture of you and yo cuz's is hilarious!

PS - what does "crunk" mean?

Lindsey said...

You were pampered!! Love the cakes and cookie! Back to the sunglass picture...PLEASE don't show that (with your signs) to the father of one of your students who said you were fine....you know what will happen!!!!!