Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Check it out...

I give up on trying to get the video actually ON my blog...I'm just going to send you over if you are interested. John 3:16 Ministry was on the Jonesboro news last night (about 40 second clip). They are helping with clean-up in Hoxie from the ice. Anyway...go to the news site below and check it out. The videos are to the right. Also, if you are interested, type John 3:16 into the search bar and it will show a video called Offbeat with Bob that highlights what John 3:16 Ministries is all about. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This place sounds like a wonderful facility, good people doing good things! How wonderful that you and Kevin found it when you needed it and are now involved.

Anonymous said...

I think I saw Kevin in red overalls!!!
M.