Monday, February 23, 2009

Retreat continued...

I am still tired today from the excitement and late nights of scrapbooking over the weekend, so this is going to be short and then I'm crashing! I will catch up on all blog reading tomorrow...or Wednesday when I play hookie from work....shhh! Anyway - above is Peggy at her work station. We all got our own 6 foot table to scrap at - there were about 32 scrappers total I think.
This is our gang late into the night on Friday night...we were actually more tired Friday night than Saturday night...hmmm? Oh, and I have to give a shout-out to Laura & Peggy who made it until 4:30 am Saturday night...woohoo!

There was a scrapbook retreat queen...sadly it wasn't one of us. The queen is pictured below - we all have aspirations to steal her crown next year. The queen is the one who scraps the most pages. (I was pumped with my 34 pages!! yippee)
Our saving grace was Laura who won the PJ parade...whew! We have a winner in the group! Go Laura...aka Funny Girl! The PJ queen! I think it was the boots!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK GIrls .....count me in for next year!!! My suburban can hold a lot of junk!!! By the way, the queen looks familiar to me!!
M.

L said...

Work it Funny Girl! Those boots are great! A whole 6ft table to yourself???? I'd be in heaven - no more drawing a line down the middle - ha ha! Looks like a blast!

Tasha said...

Sounds like a great time..I love those boots.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this sounds like some retreat! A whole table to yourself???!!