Sunday, February 15, 2009

Almost Monday already?

Time flies!! It can't almost be Monday already! I haven't had a weekend yet!!! Seriously, last week was yuck - way too much going on and my stress was HIGH. I had a full blown migraine by Friday night. But, it is all over now. That week is behind me, AND I got all my work done - masters work - check, all papers graded - check, entered in edline - check, interims printed and complete - check, parent conference forms typed and ready - check! As a result, I refuse to bring ANY work home this week! :-) It all stays at work ~ especially since I have to stay and hold parent conferences all week.

Remember the best way to handle overload? Reward system! heehee! So.....I have my eye on the prize this week...the countdown is ON! I can make it through this week to get to SCRAPBOOK RETREAT WEEKEND! Yee-haw!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love edline!! It's the best website out there. My kid feels differently. LOL