Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I love about 70 degree weather like we had today!!! yay!

1. Fresh air
2. Riding in the car with the sunroof open
3. Feeling like spring/spring break is right around the corner!!
4. Knowing I'll be home by 3 o'clock & outside to enjoy it
5. Being able to take the kids outside to read or do a lesson rather than sitting in the classroom all day
6. Going barefoot ~ I love to be barefoot!!
7. Getting to work in the flowerbeds
8. Sitting outside on the deck to talk on the phone
9. Leaving the backdoor open so Jax and the cats can go in and out as they please
10. Being able to walk the dog w/out bundling up (although today I realized just how out of shape I am!)
11. Seeing the buds of new plants start to come up!!! yay ~ Spring is almost here!!
12. Getting to leave the windows open!
13. Sunshine, being outside, and not being cooped up in the house!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It was like 80 degrees here today. i am planning on busting out the flip flops for tomorrow. Can you believe it? Flip flops in Feb??

Lindsey said...

You can be home by 3pm???? I'm so jealous!! SOunds like nice weather. Spring....I think I know what that is...