Monday, February 05, 2007

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

Where has my night gone??? I had plans to do this and that, transfer pictures from the weekend, upload 'em to my blog, share 'em with Kevin's Mom, call and catch up with some folks, yada, yada...Somehow the time slipped away...
I don't remember what time I started on my taxes tonight, but I just finished about 9 o'clock....and yippee yay yee-haw!!! Can you say refund??? I am pumped, b/c I have been broke for what seems like forever now, and my savings account can finally be out of the red!!! In other good news, I got an email today about the summer school program I taught last summer. We are definately having it again!! It was by far my BEST teaching experience to date!! I am excited! No. 1 to have a summer job and earn some extra money. No. 2 to have a summer job that I actually enjoy and LOVE the people I work with! We had so much fun last summer! It is only 4 days a week for 5 weeks, so I manage to still a month off! You really just can't beat it!
And...when you put those two bits of good news together, it equals me being able to buy my Uncle's pop-up camper from him! Now that really gets me excited!! I love camping!!! And I will be so glad to step up out of the tent!! My BFF in NW Arkansas camps too, so we are planning to meet up some this summer and fall. Luckily, Kevin loves the outdoors too! I see this being a GREAT purchase!!
I have rambled enough...I'll get pictures posted tomorrow! I'm off to dream about summer time camping trips....or winning the lottery (you know I got new tickets this weekend!!)

0 comments: