Monday, February 19, 2007

In reply to...



...Flip Flop Mamma's post about tat's! (If you haven't checked out her blog, you should!! Look under What I Read.)



Here is my one & only tattoo (much to my Mother's disappointment!) It is on the inside of my right ankle, & I just discovered it isn't easy to get a photo of it by myself! ha! I got it as a gift for my 23rd birthday from the "bad boy" I was dating at the time that later became my hubby. (NOTE: Any young girls reading this - Don't marry the bad boys! Just date 'em! They don't really like the married life! Trust me! ha!) Anyway - I have zero regrets about getting one, but doubt I'd be brave enough to get another one!! It was painful! I think the waiting room cleared out by the time I was done yelling & I just about squeezed my girlfriend's hand off that went with me!! I orginally wanted it at the top of my bikini line - LOL! - back then, I could wear a bikini - NOT ANYMORE! But, I thought if I ever got pregnant and it stretched, that wouldn't be pretty at all! LOL! So - that is the story of my one and only tattoo!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I have a flower tattoo on the lower part of my back. (Yeah, I'm one of those. HA!) I'm not sure I want to brave a picture on my blog. You and Flip flop are so brave. Maybe one day - IF you're lucky!! :) I would do it again in a heartbeat too. I actually have thought about adding to mine. Who knows.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Yeah, it was hard to take a pic of the one on my thigh!! lol!