Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's official!

I am addicted to email & blogging!!! This weekend, I went to see Kevin & when he went to get in the shower Saturday morning, I thought, "ohhh...I bet I have time to check my email before he is ready to go." Then somehow...I think to myself, "I better check to see everyone's blog b/c I won't get another chance today...." And I guess I was engrossed in whatever blog I was reading and not giving satisfactory answers to Kevin when he came in (I mean, in all fairness, couldn't he see I was reading? ha!), because the next thing out of his mouth is "I guess you are more interested in reading people's blog's that you've never even met in person, than in you are in what I'm saying!" Can you say BUSTED!!!??? hee-hee! Yep - I am not in denial anymore, because I really felt no shame! ha! I just was upset that I didn't manage to get to everyone's blog before he was ready!!! LOL!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

This happens to me and my hubs all the time. He will come up and start to ask me questions and I just (not intentionally) ignore him. I feel so bad. I seriously have to just stop and turn around to see what he needs because I can't do both at the same time. Ha.

I am the same way. This weekend at my brother's house, I couldn't get on the computer. (Well, I could've but it would've been rude I guess)
And the first thing I did when I got home was start some laundry and come straight to the computer. How sad is that?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club! Blogger's addiction anonymous!!! LOL

Lindsay said...

I am a blog-a-holic also... well when my kiddo isnt sick!