Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I've got my baby back!!!


Jax is home!!!! YAY!!! I got to pick him up today! I am sooooo happy to have him back home! He has some special food to eat for about a week and that is it - no medicine to deal with or anything. His sister cat, Nala, welcomed him home by hissing at him several times and spitting at him! ha! She has always hated him, but Simba missed him. Simba, of course, thinks he's a dog ~ the TOP dog! So - we are all happy now (except Nala). Jax and I are going to make up for some lost tivo/snuggle time! He's the best TV buddy! Oh - and the bill was only $305! Can you believe it? I thought it was going to be closer to $500! yeah all around!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so glad that your baby is home. I cannot stand vet bills though. $305 sounds like a LOT to me, but I guess for the treatment that he got it really isn't. I bet you will rest easier tonight. YEAH!!

Lindsay said...

I bet you sleep good tonight!!!! Your protector is back!
I agree with Nicole VET BILLS SUCK!

Anonymous said...

Yay that he's home!! We only have one cat, and my hubby hates it!! We really need a dog!