Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Made it to the middle of the week!!

Isn't he just the picture of rotten???!!! My poor doggie and I have been struggling lately with his seemingly endless health issues. He will be 10 next month, so I guess I knew this was coming. You remember how he started having accidents in the house? Turned out to be a bladder infection ~ a week later the re-check showed him to be all clear. He did ok for a short bit, and then started in on the accidents again. I was getting SO freakin' mad at him! I mean, he is a big dog, when he pees in the house, it's not a small amount! Anyway - I came home today and he had peed blood!! So, off to the vet again!! He still has a bladder infection!!! URGH!! I am ready for him to be healthy and over this, so I can get my carpets cleaned! :-) No point until he's over it!!!!
**On another note: Check out some of the other blogs I've started reading! They are listed over to the side ~ each one is unique!! I read the Redneck Mommy one everyday to get my giggle time in ~ she can spin a story!! Anyway ~ enjoy them ~ I do!
***P.S.S. Tomorrow is my 34th birthday!!! Not sure how that happened, but I think I stay young by acting about 13! ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get our singing telegram???

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow!! I will have to say it again tomorrow, but I just wanted to be the first!

Lori said...

Yes Michelle -it was priceless!! Thanks for the b-day wishes!!! Tomorrow will be a good day - no matter what I have to bribe my kids with! ha!