Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Reward Time Again!!!

I did it! I turned in my big research assignment ~ which means, I get to reward myself! Tomorrow, I am going after school to get my very first facial (which I hear is an awesome experience) and a pedicure (love 'em). That will definitely make all my work worth it! I do love the reward system, and boyfriends who give great Valentine presents....thanks for the spa treatment Kevin!

Oh, and my buddy, Tan over at Double Duty made me some Jax boxer bling for my blog. See him over there in the sidebar? Isn't he cute? He's excited to be famous now! hee-hee! THANKS Tan!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Have a wonderful time. And I love Jax new blog bling. So cute!!

Lindsay said...

I love the bling! I want one!

Laski said...

Oh, that is great bling!

I love your awarding system. So smart. Incentive based--you are such a teacher! Let us know how it goes. I've never had a facial before!

Tasha said...

yay another reward...This one came fast from the ood Job Lori..Keep up the good work...

LOVE the blinky

Anonymous said...

Might I just say that Jax is looking rather handsome all decked out in his new bling!! It looks awesome, if I do say so myself! heehee

Congrats on earning the reward -- have fun and please post on the facial. I've never had one...

Anonymous said...

P.S. Anybody who wants a blingy square I'm happy to try my hand at making one for them too. Visit my blog (linked on Lori's post), where you can find my email address link. I'm not that good, but I love trying!! :)

Lindsey said...

Congrats!!!!!! You deserve it girl!!