Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blonde Moments

I have my blonde moments - more than I care to admit & I'm not even a natural blonde! LOL! Here's my two biggies for the weekend:

1) Kevin - "Let's go to Lowe's and get a fryer/broiler."
Me - "Ok - we can use it camping."
We get in the car to head to Lowe's...as I turn to get on the interstate rather than go straight to Lowe's...
Kevin - "Where are you going?"
me - "Lowe's...crap! Why did I turn here? Now I can't turn around. Why didn't you say something?"
Kevin - "I thought maybe you were going to Starbucks first or something."
Me - "No, but that is a good idea. Wanna go to Starbucks now?"

Oh, this one is even better than accidently heading to the neighboring town instead of Lowe's!
2) We pull into the drive thru at Starbucks. We are talking and waiting in the line. We must have been having a good conversation. As we are the 3rd car in line to the window where you pick up your order, I turn to Kevin and say, "I never ordered!" Yep - I drove PAST the drive thru order thing and never rolled my window down...just kept going through the line. There is now a few cars behind me and in front of me! So I sit out the drive thru and literally drive on through -ha - as Kevin jumps out and goes inside to get our order. (shaking his head the whole way)

Needless to say, when we finally made it to Lowe's (it took 45 minutes to get there instead of the 10 it should have), I gave Kevin the keys. Hee-hee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly girl! That sounds like something I would do.

I'm glad you can laugh about it :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, you're blonder than you look! LOL FUNNNNY!

la bellina mammina said...

LOL! I have my blonde moments too, and I'm not even blonde!!

p.s wow! your mom looks so young and pretty!!

Tasha said...

ha-ha you blondie...LOl

Lindsey said...

I live for blonde moments!