Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Round 2?

They are saying that tomorrow we are going to have another round of storms like last Thursday -only worse this time. I am hoping that the weather people are wrong...seriously, they are wrong A LOT (seems to always be about snow though!). Send some good thoughts to Arkansas tomorrow to keep the tornado's and flooding away! I am usually not a scaredy cat of storms, but after last week, I am a little nervous about what tomorrow holds.
Everyone stay safe and try to stay dry...I hope the good kind of spring weather is just around the corner!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You got the good thoughts!! My fingers are crossed!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope they are wrong this time, Lori!! Stay safe!!

Tasha said...

Oh I hope they are wrong too. Please let us know you are okay asap after the storms okay!!!!!