Thursday, April 03, 2008

Facials, Feet and Field Trips...

Yesterday I went for my reward time to get my facial and pedicure. It was my first facial and hopefully not my last! Wow! So relaxing....it really is a facial massage with creams and masks and the relaxing music. She massages your head too, and I think when she massaged my ears was my favorite...I thought I was in heaven! I recommend everyone do this at least once!! It lasted about 45 minutes and I was so relaxed I was half asleep! Then, I got my pedicure...If I ever have lots of money, I will get a pedicure on a regular basis! That is a promise! Here are my toes with Jax as my backdrop! LOL! And, then today was our field trip to Delta Rivers Center in Pine Bluff. It was fun!! The kids loved it and were so good.

The Eagles were absolutely gorgeous. They only keep animals here that cannot survive in the wild for one reason or another. The Eagles both had a bad wing and couldn't fly.
This is how I felt at the end of the day too....maybe I should've saved that spa treatment for one more day! Ha!

7 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

looks like so much - and I so recommend the manicure & pedicure. Am lucky my sis comes over to do that for me once every 3 weeks and I get reflexology done at least once a month. Heaven!

Erika said...

I love,love,love pedicures!! I have never had a facial but I am getting a massage on Monday. I can't wait. My boyfriend knows that I am having a really hard time at my job so he got me a massage. He's the best!! Looks like the field trip was fun!

Tasha said...

UGH, I am so jealous. I want a facial and a pedicare. Maybe I need to talk to Chris and complain about being prego a little bit more, LOL.

The field trip sounds like so much fun. I miss those days. I work during the day, so I have yet to make a field trip with Hannah...Maybe I shoudl consider it..SOON!

Lindsay said...

Hope you are ok out there in AR. Laura said the storms were pretty bad last night!
Please keep us posted
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Your toesies are bee-yoo-tee-ful! I LOVE pedicures!!! I'm gonna have to try a facial soon now that you've made me jealous!

In reference to the comment above, I know you're okay from the storms, as you sent me email this afternoon and mentioned it...so I can take a more laid-back approach about the AR weather and ask: DID YOU GET PICTURES? :)

Laski said...

Awe! What cute feet you have :)

Good for you--you deserve to be pampered!

Lindsey said...

Oh oh oh a facail & pedicure!! Doesn't get any better than that. We did a science field trip on Friday...and I think I was the sleeping kid on the bus ride home!