Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's only Tuesday???

This week is dragging....could it have anything to do with BENCHMARK TESTING! I want my classroom back to normal, and I have two days to go! It's soooo boring - just walking in circles all morning and not being able to interact with the kids. I do get to be a cheerleader for "show what you know" during the breaks though. Oh, and I had one pee on herself yesterday in the middle of the test!!!! I FELT so bad for her, and even though this little girl can be a bit of a bully sometimes my kids were really sweet to her about it! I was so proud of them!!

Besides the benchmark test, it is also tax week. I usually don't even realize when this week rolls around b/c my taxes are done in February, so I can get my refund and spend!! Kevin, however, rolls a whole other way...we are so opposite in so many ways! ha! So, last night his procrastination became OUR emergency....and we got them finished! Whew...I was not a happy camper, but he bought me dinner at a nice restaurant...so I forgive him! LOL! (plus next year, I am just doing them when I do mine...the organizer/planner in me has already made him a file -it's sickening isn't it? hee-hee!)

Not much else going on here - I just turned in my LAST assignment for my Master's class. We meet this Thursday to study for the final and then that's it! yipee! I am planning a baby shower for a co-worker/friend that is having a little boy and doing the nursery in sock monkeys...remember those? Oh, and my niece, Tayhlor and I went to Petsmart today and got some fish for the backyard pond...other than that...it's testing, testing, testing...urgh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been a busy bee!!

And for different reasons I can't believe that it's only Tuesday. This week's been a bear!!!

Laski said...

Tests? Taxes? Ugh. BUT, we are at hump day!!! Friday is almost here. Yay!

Lindsey said...

You know it's scary how Kenny and Kevin are SO MUCH ALIKE!! I always file taxes immediatly and Kenny NEVER does. He scrambles around to file on the 15th...to file his EXTENSION. He always does in by October. Ridiculus. Oh well. They will never learn!!!

Lindsey said...

Oh yeah, congrats on the last assignment!!!!! I hate the testing too, it's never fair to the kids!

Tasha said...

Oh kevin would have been in BIG trouble in my book. Taxes never wait man, thats money....